Blog writer, Terry, from 8 Kids And A Business(http://8kidsandabusiness.wordpress.com/), passed on three blog awards to both Midwestmary.com and Saint-Theodora.com. The awards include the Sunshine Award, Semper Fidelis Award, and Best Moment Award. I’m very grateful for the recognition and suggest if you are interested in solid, Catholic content you check out Terry’s blog.
The acceptance rules require me to:
1. Post the award logo
2. Link to the nominating party
3. List 10 facts about myself
4. Nominate other noteworthy blogs
5. Notify those nominations via comments on their blog.I pass these awards on to:
- Outside The Lines (http://segmation.wordpress.com/): This is one of my very favorite blogs. The posts on art are always interesting.
- Frugal Feeding (http://frugalfeeding.com/): Tasty, affordable meals, often more British than American in taste
- Map Of Time | A Trip Into The Past (http://jgburdette.wordpress.com/): Well-written, detailed historical blog predominately on maritime.
- Morning Story And Dilbert (http://morningstoryanddilbert.wordpress.com/): Thoughtful and often emotional.
- Seasonsgirl (http://seasonsgirl.wordpress.com/): Short posts with photos about country living.
And here are the 10 facts about myself:
1. One of my favorite hobbies is hand quilting.
2. As the second of five children, I sought quiet time in the church across the street.
3. I was a co-editor of the school newspaper when I was in junior high school.
4. I am proud of my German, Irish, and Italian heritage.
5. One of my New Year’s Resolutions is to put on my own oxygen mask first.
6. I still enjoy reading hardcopy newspapers.
7. You can contact me if you are in need of a source of information and experience on Alzheimer’s disease.
8. I am rich in children to love: my children, children-in-law, grandchildren, godchildren, step-children, step-children-in-law, step-grandchildren, nieces, nephews, and young friends.
9. I get lost in reading and writing.
10. I love blog writing.
©2014, Mary K. Doyle